Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Daylilies


Photobucket
Return to A Southern  Daydreamer and  more  Outdoor Wednesday!  
  It is day lily time in our  area


  and  I love their faithful apperance!!

Photobucket
 Just a glance out of my  office window reveals  a  glimmer of day lilies...

   but  as I wander outside  they become much more prominent


Photobucket
   and at a closer look!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and I'm not the only one who loves  them it appears!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Daylilies! I only ever see the orange ones around where I live. Would love to see some of the other colors - guess I'll have to plant them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were gone when out lilies starting blooming. NIce to see your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~