Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tabletop Tuesday



Visit a Stroll Through Life for more!!

 Even as the  temperatures heat up in summer,  here in Virginia,  my decor   wants to cool down and  lighten up!!..   Since  my decor is Olde World  it is  a difficult thing to do to lighten up!!
  One way  is  in the  floral  table dressings, and of course, the  colors...
  By  our daughter's wedding  photo,  I have chosen a daisy  arrangement... I love the airiness and  delicacy of it!!!

Photobucket

  In the dining room, the hutch  is accenting the  whites and  lighter shades as well!
Photobucket
  The angels  bless me   right now,   their messages  for me, remind me to   lighten  the load of a heavy heart and stay focused on things from above!!!!
   My sheep reminds me  that  I am   a    lamb in the flock of the Lord...  Christ is my loving, and caring Shepherd!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am an angel lover too.

    TY for sharing your beautiful angels.

    Happ TTT.
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both vignettes are fabulous. Isn't it amazing how pulling out some white just makes us feel cooler. Love the table runner and your first vignette and the hutch is gorgeous. Great job. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~