Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Explanation

Photobucket
My life has gotten so  frantic I  dont have time to  do  any blogging of  any value...   I want to  but my mind wont  cooperate...   It seems Im always on the road       often to church    to do something  or  to  the  Assisted Living  place or to  work at mom's house...  If anyone  gets this far into this post.. Id really appreciate your prayers for my  spirit to  rally  because I find myself  falling into a funk   and I need to be  bolstered and  up and at 'em!   Im  much rather be here creating and  blogging  but  it isnt to be for the next while.. I hate to lose  any  followers...     please  check back in a few days...   things should  get better soon!   God bless and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~