Monday, June 4, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (151-160)





holy experience

Ann Voskamp, creator  of  this site and the author of One Thousand Gifts  is one of my favorite bloggers.   

  Every Monday  she is hosting this  wonderful  theme  whereby we join  in  counting the blessings of our lives online, I pick up at  151... this week   Ann encourages us to focus on the JOY we have in our daily lives

151.   The tripling notes  skipping along the keyboard as I listen to Ann's  lovely playlist
152.  Lynn calling me to breakfast this morning.... so sweet
153.   The playful  fledglings outside our window
154.  The  loving voice of our daughter on the phone last night telling us about her Asian trip   from which she           had just returned
155.  The expectant opportunities I have on my calendar  to meet with  friends  and  serve in my church  this week
156.  The  respite in our weather this week... the air so fresh and cool
157.  The reminders in God's Word  that  He is sovereign in all things even when our society and our culture is  so loudly professing  He  is obsolete,  irrelevant, yet He is in control and I can put my faith and trust in Him!
158.  Leisurely   moments of rest    and  renewal  I have experienced  the last couple of days
159.  Reconnecting with  very old friends and acquaintances in  new and  powerful ways...  because  of  our sweetest connection.. our love for the Lord!!!
160.   Thinking about  the role of this blog in my life is a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~