Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Notes

With the snow  on the lawn  the  sky  full of clouds  a  cup of  tea   
sounds just right for me!

Teacup~ Spode  Botanical Collection
 So   it's  definitely time to   bring out the Valentines and  the address book....  

 Time  to write   a love note on  those   I pass by hand
 or jot a line    on those I post!

How  poignant  that I am listening to  Les Mis on Spotify..
  and  just read this.....

To love another person is to see the face of God.
- Les Miserables

Pink Saturday@How Sweet the Sound
Teacup Tuesday@ Martha's Favorites
Teacup Tuesday@ Artful Affirmations

3 comments:

  1. I am big on all type cards, but do not send many Valentines anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few precious friends and family I love to send valentines to..... As a teacher of 8 year olds valentine's Day was always a big day..... It still is to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very romantic tea setting! Everything red and white, even the tea bag cover was red! The little hearts are pretty and your red and white tea cup looks beautiful.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~