Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!




The Weather:::
33 degrees, the temps  keep  falling  this morning  and the  rain  is freezing on  surfaces.... brrrrrr!
Right now : 
I am  listening to my Beegie Adair playlist  and  am so appreciative of getting to   enjoy   such  beautiful  music!
Thinking:
about  perceptions....   how very easily  we can  misjudge and  formulate  misconceptions  of  folks  we know and think we know well!

On my reading pile:::
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin


You Shall Receive Power and Rules of Engagement, Preparing for your Role in the Spiritual Battle~ both by Derek Prince
On my tv:::
Home and Garden Network
I love   the  cooking shows

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
It has to be  Charm of Home...  I  wa s sinspired  by this  fabulous recipe to make it for my  kids  the night they arrived to our  house, and it  is truly  delish!!!!

Something fun to share:::
Lsst week  someone's blog,  I've lost track of it now....    had the most wonderful post on  English Country  Gardens  which led me to this  site..
  and there is so much on   how to   plan and implement   English  garden elements in  one's  landscape....  Im  hooked on the idea...
The   first thing to do is plant some   holly hocks....  YAYAYAYAYA!

On the menu for this week:::
 Havent given it much thoguht   still  cleaning out the fridge!
On my to do list:::
getting things  completely  cleared out and painted at mom's house
get estimates for   hardwood floor repairs
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
Nothing  this week
Looking around the house:::
My new tablecloth   with  cherry  branches  I bought at Kolh's  last week for  $7.50  to  commemorate   Washington's Birthday!
From the camera:::
Just   to    document  that I am doing all the night driving now   and  probably for the   next  few months!!
On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family
Church
Nation
Israel
Bible verse, Devotional::: 
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
Praise  God  that  through   His son,  Jesus Christ,  we (believers)  reign in  life, not death...   huge  blessing  not only  unto slavation,   but in all things!

1 comment:

  1. Love The English Country Gardens, I watch a lot of shows on BBC that have to do with gardening, they are so good.

    Hope you're having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~