Monday, September 14, 2015

One Thousand Gifts (755-761)

                                               
Ann Voskamp introduced us to    the daily habit of    finding the joy  all around us   in her book, 1000 Gifts. On her website she encourages   taking part in the Joy Dare    and your  can find everything you need to know here!Here is my Joy Dare for  the second week of September with Ann Voskamp
755.  The gifts of early autumn  like the  quiet evenings   bereft of   the  chattering  late summer insects
756.The  russet of the  dogwood trees   just  beginning to change
                                               
757.  The deep  blue of  September sky
Allow me to  pause here to  say  Lord, have mercy on and God bless America!
758. There are so many gifts from His Word,     but to  share 3, one is   from John 3:16,  for God so loved the world he gave His only begotten son that whosoever should believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life! That is the greatest  gift from His  Word.
759. Another great gift form His Word is John 66:33, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
760.  Many prayers  are  written for us in His Word...   like Psalm61:2- 4   ,…From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.…
761.  Some gifts are cut: like these  gorgeous  sunflowers
                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~