Ann Voskamp introduced us to the daily habit of finding the joy all around us in her book, 1000 Gifts. On her website she encourages taking part in the Joy Dare and your can find everything you need to know here!Here is my Joy Dare for the fourth week of September with Ann Voskamp!
762.How precious was sharing the joy of our grand daughter this morning as she modelled a special gift from her "Aunt Jenny"..Birdie was in seventh heaven as she donned her pair of jammies all by herself....
Aunt Jenny had given her the book Madeleine , and even though Birdie is just almost 2 she knows the story by heart and can finish every line!
763. My joy this morning was in finishing the first week of Bible study... and creating by very first strategic prayer card.. using the beautiful promises of God in His word!
764. I am ecstatically excited about learning a new artsy technique.. a dear friend has promised to take time to show me the mechanics of doing something like this using special photos...
Now isnt that lusciously beautiful!
765. The Lord in His perfect provision has suddenly offered us the first true taste of autumn... I am loving these beautiful temperatures..
766. How my heart flipped over when I walked into the guest room where my hang up clothes are kept and where we process the folding and ironing of clothes and my dearest had so very neatly folded my laundry... all ready for me to choose from tomorrow when I return to church for Bible Study.. God blessed me so much with my sweet husband!
767. This morning as we talked on speaker phone it was a sweet blessing to hear little Bird saying " Hiiiiiiiigh! and then "Bye Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" That was the first time she had ever said the second Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Soooooooo touching to see her grow a little bit more each day!
768. As I have been doing my study it is truly amazing to begin to grasp the love of the father for His children.... how forgiving He truly is.... I am humbled by His mercy.. yet how can I be so wayward to do the sin yet again..... Praise His holy name He take our sins on account!
769. Another beautiful and precious sound is to hear and watch our adorable Birdie sing her favorite hymn... and she isnt even 2 yet... the hymn. is ' Holy, Holy, Holy!!
770. The sweetest curve I can think of and I do think of it a lot is this...naturally curly hair!!!