Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday


Return to     The Diary of The Stay At Home Mom here!
On the weather front:

Another hot and humid day here  on September 1, 2015..  
I am so ready for more  autumn   than summer!


On my bedside table:
The September issue  of Charisma Magazine
the cover reads:  The Great  Convergence

  • Blood moons
  • the Shemitah
  • rise of end-time Babylon
  • antichrist
Set Apart for God, by  Derek Prince

On my TV:
I barely turn on tv   unless it is to watch  Barefoot Contessa  or  The Middle these days


On the menu for tonight:
Beef stew


The week ahead:~


~Face time with our kids
~Cleaning for very special company  this weekend
~Pot luck Q&A  dinner  at church
~Prophetic Bible Study
~ Intercessors for America meeting



On my To Do List:
~laundry

~mopping
~dusting
~vacuuming  (bah)


New Recipe I tried last week:

NO cooking   of any   interest


Looking forward to:
Our  children who are coming in four days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

YAYAYAYAYA!
 Planning   and prepping for their visit...

Want it to be fun at Ga Ga's house!

Homemaking Tip for this week:

Just get started on it...     I am  such a procrastinator...  
just get up right now and do something!


Favorite photo from last week:

Ok, dont look at the   table... Lynn was  finishing up  painting
  the  drawer  covers,,,,

                                             But I am loving the filtered light and the lack

 of heat in our sunroom...


Lesson learned the past few days:

After  the senseless shooting in our area  last week...   
and  I heart -breakingly knew   young  Adam, the cameraman,
I   want every  one  I love to know it...  I tell them each time

 I see or talk to them

On my Prayer List:
family,  church, friends,  our city,  our nation,  the division in our nation 


Israel,  or  government

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~