Friday, September 11, 2015

Show and Tell~ Autumn is Here



  Show and Tell Friday is  hosted  byCindy at My Romantic Home.
Time for  fall!
Subdued light   helps to  set an autmnal mood for me.

 photo IMG_0065_zpsf7057fa5.jpg
I  really  love the olde world  look of   the medieval  that   really  compliments the   colors  and glow of  autumn!

 photo IMG_0058_zpsc70dbf04.jpg

 photo IMG_0044_zpsad141d4a.jpg
 The  soft  floral  textures   juxtaposed  against the  metallic  russets   create  a  tone of  natural  antiquity.
 photo IMG_0030_zps960ba5ed.jpg

 photo IMG_0037_zpse00fc974.jpg
 And that is my  beginning...  or  how I love to  recreate  autumn around the home!

1 comment:

  1. love the lights on the mantle! hope cooler temps are heading your way.

    looking forward to hearing about where you feel God is leading you to serve and spend your time this fall.

    love you!
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~