Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Favorite Christmas Movies


Sandra of Diary of a Stay At Home Mom has a delightful December meme going on through the month celebrating the joys of Christmas.
Well, this all depends on whether  we're talking old classics  or  new hallmarks, because I adore them all.
  My alltime favorite classic, of course

A close second is  this wonderful  film!  Love the cast so much!

For more modern films.  my most memorable ones are  these.. I could watch this one over and over.

One  I only saw once  but cant   get it out of my heart. is

  and  Christmas isnt complete without 

3 comments:

  1. Love your list...'I'll be home for Christmas' stuck with me, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, how could I forget Charlie Brown's Christmas? I have to add it to my list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your movie choices too! Not aware of the I'll be Home for Christmas one but may need to check that out.

    It's so fun to see everyone's picks. So happy Sandra came up with her Blogmas. Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~