Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday


Join us at Sandra's blog..... for the Happy Homemaker 
Monday meme!Counting down the days to our Christmas
celebrations.... which start a week ahead of time, the meoment 
our daughter and her fammily step through our door!!!
Let's get on with our Happy Homemaker Monday :)






The weather outside is::::

Cold and damp... dreary actually! BRBRBRBRBBR!

On the breakfast plate this morning::::

Lynn brought me my coffee bright and early... before daylight... then I got my fruited yogurt cup a little later.... it's been an odd day for eating....


As I look outside my window:::

It is a bit after 2pm and alll's quiet outside.. the air is still, and nothing seems to be moving at all.

Right now I am::::

Snatching a sliver of time to get this post doen between finishing my morning chores and having to get out and go see my mother... she is looking forward to my visit.... and tomorrow the weather promises to be very iffy! 

As I look around the house::::

Well, IM concentrating on this room....when Amanda moved 

away from home to go to college, I missed her so much, I 

usurped her room in which to create an office space.. it helped

to have her things around me. MY office stuff has spilled out everywhere.... now, 11 years later, and now I am wanting to

reclaim the space for our lil Birdie.... Well, besides me

organizing the office area and I mean that is taking a 

huge amount of creativity, the room also needs painting before 

mid next week.. so there is a ton of work that needs to be 

completed... Although this morning I have made a rather large

dent in sorting out and revamping organizational system. yayayayayayayay! Downstairs, it is beginning to look a lot 

like Christmas!


On today's to do list::::

Laundry...Well, at least the laundry basket has made it to the 


basement!!! :)


Cleaning... COntinuing to sort and put things away up here in 


the multipurpose room



Tomorrw we will wash walls and actually begin painting! 


ayayayay





Currently reading::::

Still reading Prayer Altars by John Mulinde and Mark




Daniel



On the TV today::::

NO time for tv..maybe a Christmas movie tonight












What I am creating at the moment::::

I have my fabric ready,, I need the inspiration to just do it... 


want to make a simple valance for Birdie's room..... Lord, help 


me to just do it!









Favorite photo from the camera::::

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

All God's gifts are prepared gifts laid away to meet wants He has foreseen. He anticipates our needs; and out of the fullness that He has treasured up in Christ Jesus, He provides from His goodness for the poor. You may trust Him for all the necessities you may face, for He has infallibly foreknown every one of them. He can say of us in all conditions, "I knew that you would be this and that."

A man takes a journey across the desert, and when he has completed a day and pitched his tent, he discovers that he wants many comforts and necessities that he has not brought in his baggage. "Ah!" he says. "I did not foresee this. If I had this journey to do again, I would bring these things with me—they are necessary to my comfort." But God is already aware of all the requirements of His poor, wandering children, and when those needs occur, supplies are ready. It is goodness that He has prepared for the poor in heart, goodness and goodness only. "My grace is sufficient for you."1 "As your days, so shall your strength be."2

Reader, is your heart heavy this evening? God knew it would be; the comfort that your heart requires is treasured in the sweet assurance of this text. You are poor and needy, but He has thought upon you and has the exact blessing that you require in store for you.

Plead the promise; believe it and obtain its fulfillment. Do you feel that you never were so consciously sinful as you are now? Behold, the crimson fountain is open still, with all its former efficacy, to wash your sin away. You will never come into such a position that Christ cannot help you. You will never arrive at a place in your spiritual affairs in which Jesus Christ will not be equal to the emergency, for your history has all been foreknown and provided for in Jesus.

12 Corinthians 12:9 2Deuteronomy 33:25










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~