Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh, Deer, Dear!



Sandra  of  Diary of the Stay at Home Mom  is  hosting the  most delightful yuletide  meme this month... Join in everyday for  something new  about our favorite holiday!!!
ONe of the things that I  am  desperately hoping for this year  is a new camera.  My older one  is on its last leg....  The shots   I get    just  arent  up to snuff  anymore.
I hope  hubby  has    perused my Amazon wish list this year, because I  am   liking  some things  that  are a bit unusal. as well.
When we were in  Newport, Ky  this  fall  staying in a B&B I fell in love with the decor...

  I love the rustic  look of   deer heads and  antlers....   

I mean my home could  hardly    take on  this look although I  love it!
but I do love antlers  in table decor.

I suppose I need to  make  a good friend of a  hunter... I understand they   have these  aplenty!

3 comments:

  1. My husband found a beautiful deer antler walking through the woods one day. I use it as a decoration here and there. I like decorating with nature. I really like your blog background! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love antlers and the whole cabin cozy look, I just love it. I don't know if I could get away with it in my own home either, but I love it LOL And I love your comment about a hunter friend hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never liked the antler look but for some reason this season I am completely drawn to them and I think its been the white ones that did it for me. I hope you get a new camera and that your dh takes a look at your list

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~