Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday




Visit HHM  here!


Wow, can it really be December, already!!!!

The weather outside is::::
dark, getting colder, and there is a threat of icy weather on the horizon!

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
This morning a delicious breakfast of fried country sausage, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a buttered Cinnamon and raisin English muffin awaited us..... along with fresh ground/ brewed coffee.... my favorite winter breakfast!

As I look outside my window:::
Well, it is dark and a bit windy out tonight.... today it was sunny and very warm for teh season.... but the weather man forecasts a mighty change for tomorrow!
Right now I am::::
enjoying being able to catch up on some blogging that I have missed for some weeks!

As I look around the house::::
I got the Christmas tree up, the candles in the windows and the mantel arranged..... the mantel ... well, Im not too sure that is the final display, but it is getting there!








On today's to do list::::
Laundry....Well, I wanted to get to teh laundry...alas... I am way behind in laundry!

Cleaning....We did get the vacuuming done before we put up the tree..... I could co ntinue the dustings, however!

Errands... We got all the errands done that had been collected to do over the weekend... it will be nice not to have to get out tomorrow in the predicting icy conditions!

Currently reading::::
I am reading the most fabulous book, Prayer Altars



Highly recommended for these days!

On the TV today::::
I totally enjoy the Hallmark Christmas movies.. I can watch them over and over again

What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas tree and not sure yet if I'll be doing something else for Christmas presents.

New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::
Out of the mood for cooking for a while

Favorite photo from the camera::::


our precious grand baby, Birdie, in her Thanksgiving dress taken during our video chat last week! She is always on the run and so it is hard to capture her in a still photo!!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals:::: I am sharing the author's note for the book I am reading...Prayer Altars...

What if the Scriptures had a secret that revealed how territory can be taken for the kingdom of God? What if that secret was impacting nations on the earth today? Whether it is through Abraham, Moses, or the early church, God uses prayer altars to occupy territory, advance His kingdom, break the powers of darkness, and draw His presence. This strategy from the Word of God has helped bring revival to entire nations. And the best part is.. God is still using them today! Come explore how you can be a part of this strategy and build prayer altars today in your home, church, city, workplace, and even your nation.

The secret is   developing a  deeper relationship  with God in your heart.....    the prayer altar is the living sacrifice you give of your personal time    before God seeking His will instead of  bombarding Him with a  list of  desires and wants  on one's prayer list....  instead, knowing Him so well...you can  actually   feel His presence and hear His  small, still voice  directing  your prayers and  really praying that it is  on earth as it is in heaven!
I highly recommned every Christian to read this book..  available on the  Intercessors for America Website  store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~