Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Today I am posting on  HHM  with The Diary of the Stay at Home Mom.


On the weather front:::
Yahoo, today is the hottest day at 90 and the temps will gradually decrease to  78  for high on Friday....I am sooooooo ready for cooler weather!!


On my bedside table:::
lotion, a coaster for my  perpetual glass of ice water...the phone and my cell phone jack, a copy of Jesus Calling Devotional and a Teatime magazine


On my TV:::
I  automatically choose  Home and Garden then Food Network most week nights.  I love the Property Brothers and    Chopped, best.
Image result for property brothers    
Thinking and pondering::::
Well, I am excited that my medical appointment today turned out well...  I  stress out a bit over 4 month followups  with  various  medical issues... and this one  was  a  stresser because I needed to have exercised more and  I confess it was  too  blame hot... I was not into walking.  but I did lose a few pounds and that    sent my numbers in the right direction.  yayayayaya.. I am committing now before you and  the world and of course my Maker,, to walk more..  as  the  days  become  nicer!

Listening to::::
Beegie Adair on Pandora

Favorite Youtube Video last week:::

This video is just one of  so many composed by a  dear friend whose work has been discovered and  is used in film scores now.. He was  previously the worship leader at our church...  and  still does  the  worship music at our prayer events.. Introducing the music of David Hollandsworth.


On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Chef salad and  baked potato


Tuesday - hamburgers on the  barbie

Wednesday- leftovers

Thursday- dinner out

Friday- no idea whatever

On my To Do List:::

errands and walking the track
living level..  swiffer the floors and vacuum
 Take vehicles for oil change
Prayer gal's day out
Guest room    change sheets and  freshen up the room
Bathrooms....mop 
Laundry 


Looking forward to:::
Unspoken wonders   to be shared after the  fact...   too many surprises in store.

What I plan on doing for myself this week:::

I love spending quiet time  with the Lord and  art journalling in my new Inspire Bible...this  never changes





Favorite photo:::
I love water views and this sunset at the lake last week  wins this week!

Lesson learned the past few days:::

The doctor confirmed to me today that listening to my body and  acting on what  I feel I should do  is  the best thing...I guess  I should know myself pretty well by now!

Image result for to thy own self be true
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::
Image result for Proverbs 4:23


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! Glad your appointment turned out well today. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out Property Brothers - sounds interesting. I too am SOOOOOOO ready for cooler weather. Fall cannot get here fast enough. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Schotzy:
    I had forgotten that I wanted one of those Bibles and thank you for the reminder! You are doing a great job coloring yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have made it to your Doctors appt. I have been putting off and putting off : ( I really have to get in there. Your bible journaling/coloring is so beautiful. hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~