Friday, March 16, 2012

A Bit 'O Green on Pink Staurday(Revised and Complete)

Photobucket
Happy Pink Saturday!
But I'm seeing green today....
It's St. Patrick's Day, and I'm Irish!
We've already  celebrated     St. Paddy's Day   quite a bit  this week....  Our  senior  group at church  had a delightful  luncheon on Thursday
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
   That  was a wonderful opportunity to  fellowship with  good friends and   enjoy  a fabulous  Brunswick stew prepared  by  some of the men in our group!!!
That evening,  my   parents  invited us to a  gathering  at their  place.... where authentic  Irish  canapes and  desserts  were served in style
Photobucket
 along with a bit o' Irish  Stout!
Photobucket
I believe a good time was had by all!  HAHAHAHAH!

Later today  I will be  preparing  a  fabulous Irish dinner  inspired  by my daughter  who   is  preparing  the same in Boston.... to    try my  hand at corned beef  and  cabbage....more  about this     then.....!!!! I'm rather   tickled PINK  about it, actually!   
It is now 4;34  and  Lynn and I just  enjoyed our  St Patrick's Day  early dinner....   I am so  excited  to have  prepared the most delectable Irish  meal....I know  Amanda, our daughter, would be  proud of her mama!  Tasty and all in one pot..   our  corned beef  and cabbage    really hit the spot..
Photobucket
  Photobucket
 PhotobucketPhotobucket
  pardon  my  yellows,  but  I am reminded that   easter is  just right around the corner this year, and a warren of bunnies  has taken up residence in my dining room... but more about that next time!!!
Photobucket
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish!!! Very proud of you- Happy Saint Paddy's day!

    love,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~