Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Fling


Photobucket

I see I have just barely made it to the party!  it's what I get for not  paying enough  attention,  but  there is so much to see,   I am  just pleased as punch  to make it!
Rhoda, of Southern Hospitality is hosting a part of this  Spring Fling....Spring door decor!  Today I am sharing my back door... which is the  most used entrance to our home...  nothing ostentacious about it, just friendly and  welcoming.
Photobucket
I love the reflection of my  spring garden  in the g lass.... for that is what  the season is all about..   things  springing into  new life and  renewal and revitalization!
I see that mantels were  shared  earlier   in the month so while Im at it, I will share my mantel as it is  today... one thing about my mantel. it is ever changing...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even though  we barely made this spring fling...   Im not too distressed because  this spring is shaping up to be flinging right on through  the  Easter season and beyond....  God bless and  enjoy the blessings  from on high!


1 comment:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~