Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy Pink Saturday!


I was also invited to share  my colorful post  on Kids e-connection 




Photobucket


Yesterday was so gorgeous we were drawn to Walmart's garden shop....
Photobucket
  I dont think I ever saw  such beauty  in there before!
Photobucket
 I was  taken with the  simplistic   glory of the tulips...  in repeating  design and    pattern...
Photobucket
The temps have been so mild  everything is bursting forth  in  glorious array...
 Photobucket
Photobucket
 The dogwood really  puts me in  an eastertide mood!

Photobucket

   It truly is a Pink Saturday  so let's  revel in  the majesty, shall we?

For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!

6 comments:

  1. Morning Schotzy,
    Wow, all those tulips are simply beautiful. I love tulips, course, I love just about every flower there is.......never found a flower I didn't like really. One of God's finest creations right after Man and Woman.............lol

    Hope this finds you well and joyful!
    Blessings for a lovely weekend,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images...enjoyed my visit! Love the dogwood tree!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Please come and link with me in Color Connection meme at my PINK Collection entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Schotzy, Your photos of the Walmart Garden Center just makes me smile. The flowers are gorgeous. It is a bit slower here in the mountains for flowers in the garden center. They are getting more each day though.
    Happy Spring to you and yours,
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful and so colorful!

    Visiting for color connection- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/2012/03/her-first-bicycle.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blooms! Such eyecandy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~