Monday, March 12, 2012

Table Top Egg-xellent Spring Party


Click the photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!


Photobucket
 This week   begins  the  Egg-xellent Spring Party  that runs  through the 23rd of March.....hosted by 
A Stroll Thru Life
Housepitality Designs
Grits and Glamour
Designs by Gollum


 I   sort of scratched the surface with my spring decorating over the weekend...  My cloche is housing a tribute to  Easter...      
Photobucket


Situated on a handloomed linen scarf  that my great grandmother made from the flax she grew on the farm  and  decked out in  home tatted lace,  this    display    speaks  home and  sweet memories to me...
as I remember this scarf on my grandmother's  table  as a child...
  therefore,  the theme of  my display  is  honoring the age old  easter bunny....
 Photobucket
  that    wonderful harbinger of spring    who I was convinced lived in a hollow tree in my own backyard as a child....
Photobucket
The bunny here  rests  inside a  handmade ceramic egg  that  my mother  has  had   since I was   a teenager....   I always loved to see her bring it  forth    which meant  not too much longer til school was out for the  summer or at least  the coming spring break....


Photobucket
 Sweet, sweet memories....
 the  table  also  hosts  other harbingers of  spring....
Photobucket
A very tidy  tablescape for  Spring!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cloche. I love the egg with the bunny inside and such a lovely display. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~