Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feathered Friends Welcome the First Day of Spring

Photobucket
If it's Tuesday, it's time to join Shannon at  The Cosy  Home Scenes.  
Itr's a blog party to share what makes our home  cosy and  comfy...    And since it is the first day of Spring.. I'm just looking around  at all the harbingers  that have been    declaring  a change in the season around  my home.... and  one thing is for sure.....   the birds are out in full force...
Photobucket
Whether    evidenced by their  nests,  their houses, or    by their presence,   birds   lend their cheerful ambiance to any setting....
   but  having the windows open and their birdsong  drifting  in on a  spring breeze is the best ambiance they bring  in....  my favorite is the  song of the white throated sparrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind mention about my blog. I love birds and seeing how others use them in their decor. Your little nest is so sweet. Thanks for stopping by to join my party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~