Friday, March 16, 2012

If You're Passing Through Lititz


Thursday Favorite Things
Katherine hosts this  blog hop each week   where  participants  share  their favorite things.... 

and  since I am deep in the throes of planning our   2012 trip to   New England   I  am   thinking  a lot about   one of my very favorite   things...  staying  at  bed and breakfasts!!!!
 One of our  most favorite of all is  the Swiss Woods in Lititz, Pa near Lancaster.    We  stay here everytime we travel north.  It  cuts our trip  to  Massachusetts  right  in half.  
 PhotobucketPhotobucket
The inn keeper  is  Swiss and  his gardens   look like something right out of  a European  magazine.
Photobucket
  While the inside  looks   just as quaint as it  can be!
PhotobucketPhotobucket                                      
We love to   book rooms on the first floor that  have  doors that step right out on the   rear gardens  where we  enjoy our first  morning coffee!  
 Photobucket



Photobucket
 We will definitely  stay  here  both coming and going   this autumn....   I  can   hardly wait to see what   will be on the breakfast menu...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know  I can count on  the best cup of coffee   and  home baked  biscotti!
 Photobucket  

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Although I must admit I am jealous. giggle. Hugs and happy weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I where in Lancaster last June we stopped there on our way home from Mass. I just pinned that bed and breakfast for next time. Thanks for sharing, Esther

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~