Monday, March 5, 2012

Out of the Clear Blue

Smiling Sally

  Click the  image  to visit  Smiling Sally and more  Blue Monday!
Blue?
 I am always hard-pressed  to find   too much  blue around my house....I suppose  it is because I had a lot of blue in my  other  home.....  but   The  good Lord  will sometimes  provide  a  lovely hue  of blue     from right out of the "blue"     and  tantalize me with it's   sumptuous  beauty!   And I thought I was taking  aphoto of  our daughter!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic and the subtle blues in the window!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks even better for the FAAAAABULOUS blue in the background!!

    Have a great day!

    Red Nomad OZ
    Amazing Australian Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see blues from the window..

    Visiting for Blue Monday-hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/celebrating-the-birth-of-our-little-guy.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~