Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Repurposing for Spring


AHAHAHAH!   I love this  new     blog party....   well, it is new to me....   and so appropriate to the season,   as well.
If you want to know more about  this one,  visit here!.

Ive been getting  so  exciting about  spring bursting forth everywhere... in our  neighborhood and community....  it is only appropriate it should  be reflected  more and more  inside, as well.  And to be perfectly honest....    there  truly is a good reason to  do  spring cleaning... for   in clearing out the basement   wonderful finds    keep being  uncovered....   things that had been  packed away so long that  some had lost their   value... while others   could be   brought forth  and to rejuvenate our spring revelry!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Washing and  revamping  old  droopy  silk florals  and    decorative  items  into new  displays  is such fun....     It is like Christmas   to find  a shopping bag of old silk  florals and decorative  pieces    looking sad, and  misshapen...      and bringing them back into  a lovely   vignette   helps make our house a home!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Schotzy!

    I am so glad that you found my party! It is a rather small party with a nice group of friends. We try to visit at least a few other blogs during each party and I try my very best to visit every one of my party guests to thank them.

    I have spent a few minutes looking through your pages and some of your posts. You have a lovely home and I adore your gardens! I used to have an English style garden when I lived in the Seattle area. I miss that so much!

    We are about the same age and it seems that we might have more than a few things in common. I am now following you so that I can keep updated.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~