Thursday, March 29, 2012

Home and Garden Blogparty

 A Delightsome Life
Visit a Delightsome Life for more   Home and Garden  Thursday, or you can just click the button!
Inspired by our hostess, I am thinking what  truly makes me  delightful  in my daily living...
 I love looking out the window and enjoying the  beauty of God's world around us !
Photobucket
Photobucket
 This time of year  the colors are so vibrant and  alive!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love driving up our street  this time of year. with the windows down and the breeze blowing in my face...  I love to see our home come into view.. a modest home...  all paid for...  a blessing  that God  has allowed us to have...in a lovely setting  that  feeds my inner most being...
Photobucket
 I love this color of green...
Photobucket
  as the leaves pop out like so much pop corn  the spring green is so divinely fresh and verdant!
Photobucket
Trees all about us cooling us, shading us.  bringing all sorts of wildlife into our lives...
Photobucket
My tiny slip of a garden  on the garage wall.. all mine...   to do as I please....  just enough for this old soul!  HAHAH!
Photobucket
I love seeing it take shape each year  with its own personality and  vibrancy!
Each single component
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coming together in a brilliant cacophony of  dazzling  ,  joyful , blazing color!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lest I get too carried away...   and  alas,   I do need to  think about supper now
    I'll  leave it at that  until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~