Monday, March 26, 2012

Bunnies all Together

Click the photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!
Spring  has sprung!
Last week  I  noticed that bunnies  seemed to  be hopping out  from everywhere... and this morning  they have all congregated  in one place ....
Photobucket
Now to say I have an affinity  for  rabbits  would  be an understatement for sure....
  My  collection is  only limited  by my pocketbook,  and  truth be told  rightly , but  my limited  space....     lest we forget  how they do tend to multiply!!!
Photobucket
 Bunnies, bunnies everywhere,,,  upon the mantle.... under the stair...
Photobucket
 Standing tall or all hunched down...
Photobucket


You can find all colors.. from white to brown!
Photobucket
Up on  a rock, or  behind a bush...
Photobucket
This time of  year they are in a rush to
Photobucket
Bring Easter  greetings    to one and all!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a glorious spot you have with all these little bunnies! What a pretty vignette!
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~