Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's a Birthday Saturday

Photobucket
Happy Pink Saturday!
Photobucket
It's a birthday Saturday!

This evening  we will be  celebrating   a surprise birthday for  a very  special  person. Seen  here with my  sweetie, Lynn on the  right,  my  dearest cousin, Gary, on the left... is 60 today.   
winter029
There are some people who never change....  Gary was always the sweetest little boy,,, and even though   our paths led us to  different   places in our  adulthood,,,  when we chance to  get together    I see he is just the sweetest man, still.
From our earliest memories   we were always  special to one another...


Spring2011137


  We were the two oldest of grandchildren on my dad's side of the 
family...
Spring2011134





and  enjoyed all of our  family celebrations together  as  families were apt to do  back in the  50's and 60's...
I am always tickled pink  to recall each and every memory we  share  and so am sharing about this special day on 
PINK SATURDAY!
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY! 
and many , many more to come!
Can't wait to see ya tonight!
Photobucket

For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!


2 comments:

  1. It's the B&W photos that caught my eye on Beverly's blog. Happy Pink Saturday! I have a cousin who is special to me. Well, since I only had three, they were all special in different ways. But - isn't it wonderful when they are cut from the pattern of your heart? What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old photos...thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Gary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~