Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn Critters in the House




Thursday Favorite Things






Today I am  sharing on  Favorite Things 
Thursday..
Some of my favorite things are   from the collections  I  love to  accumulate around the house...  for example.  I am a push over for  sheep....   probably  because I   am such an anglophile and  a pastoral   scene    speaks peace to  me...   plus,   as   Christ is   my Shepherd,  I am His sheep..... I love that!
Thus,  my   favorite  chinaware   is the Herdsman, by  Royal Stafford,

   I  fell in love at first sight with this  painting
IN gift  shops I am drawn to   all types of   sheep..


And I love to  find   photographs of sheep ....


   but, not only sheep....  I ,also, love


bunnies!!!   
 I  find a place  for  them in my home every season....   They love  autumn with the harvest gathered in!!!!  I find  they  also love  music...   When my  ipod is   charging and playing Celtic music...   they  are  found doing the bunny hop!!!
r
I can't open the back door without them bounding in  and   finding  a   home on  every    fall  arrangement
I even  see one hiding  under the   cloche  by the front door!!!!
I suppose one   might     say  I just   have a  thing for   critters in the house.....  well,     that's  about  as far as my hubby will  let me go !!  hahahahah!
  I  am  also    sharing  these collections on   Home  and Garden  with  here!

3 comments:

  1. Your 'critters' are wonderful....I have a number of my own and love them. I especially love your painting....it likens to the fabulous paintings by the great artist "Constable". It is beautiful and I am sure you treasure it. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well on my blog at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schotzy,
    Your critters are so cute and I like your fox at the top of your blog. I have an artist friend who drives around finding unique farms, houses, and pastoral settings and then she paints them, painting little wooly sheep into each piece she does. They are totally charming! Very popular with the tourists. I adore sheep myself and bunnies too. It has been a pleasure to visit your blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "critters" the lambs are my favorite. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy weekend wishes xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~