Friday, October 26, 2012

Falling Leaves Inside and Out

                                               Photobucket
Sherry  at  The Charm of Home is  hosting this   blog party today!  While vacationing   at  The Bufflehead Cove  Inn I  loved how the   owners  used  their   chargers   around the top of their   hutches... I thought, "What a great way to store  these large items  yet  decorative, as well!"  I only  have space for  3 of mine,  but  I  do love them  on the top of my hutch!

 My hutch top   seems  change weekly!   I am always  trying new  arrangements  here...  This is one place I love to use the  farm items I   love   but that  dont usually  do    anywhere else in my  home!!!
 Or course,  the  harvest theme  is  predominant in every room....   the  living room  and  mantel,
 as well as, the   sunroom       where  falling leaves  find a  home just  about anywhere!

Both inside and out!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin looks great!! :)
    Hope you're having a good week-- really warmed up here today and was quite sunny for a good part of the morning. Strange weather!

    Love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is lovely! Fall is beautiful at your home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~