Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn Woodlands in the Parlor

Please join me on Wednesdays for my new HOME Party
   Let's   join Sandi a t  Rose Chintz Cottage  for   her Home party!
 As you   approach my  front porch ,    my  happy   gold and orange   colors greet  you!!!!
 Once  you're inside   you   will  recognize  right  off,  my  style is Olde World!!!  Gold and  orange  resounds   about the room!
 This time I am focusing on  my   wall arrangement!
  The metal  container  reminded me of a  knight's  quiver....  I   like to   find  seasonal  woodland  sprays ,   much  that  would have been used  in  days  of yore....
 This season I have a dded    the   ginkgo leaves... their  golden yellow charmed  me   at  Crate and Barrel!
 This  container  is  such a  fun  item to  decorate   by the seasons!!!!  Just  a   bit longer   then it  all comes out and   Christmas   will   be      shine forth!!!....   Sandi reminded me today  that  we only  have 61 more days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Schotzy,
    That container is very unique and wonderfully versatile. It's lovely that you can change it up for all the seasons. Looks lovely and I'd love to see it done up for Christmas, my favourite season! Thank you so much for joining my HOME party and have a beautiful weekend. I'm your newest follower.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~