Tuesday, June 4, 2019

About ME Tuesday Meme

                                                

Hosted by Toni!

About ME

1. What's the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
We have to get up early and out to take Hubs to the doctor to have some stitches out!
2. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee with   cream and sugar

3. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
My struggle with  self control and food...

4. What's one trait you like about yourself a
nd why?
My growing attention to  Lord and Savior,   through prayer, praise, and study..Because  without Him I am and can do absolutely nothing.  In Him I have my being!

6 comments:

  1. I love your faith in God. I do talk with him everyday. I am normally pretty good with self control but I've been on heavy doses of steroids the last two weeks and I can't stop eating everything in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are happy with your relationship with God. :) I think everyone struggles with food at times. Some things just taste so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed reading this, I too drink coffee first thing in the morning with Dear One on the porch then we have our devotion, I so look forward to this. Today was lab workup at the dr.'s praying for a good report for both of us. Have a blessed day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is so me and #4 too. I hope the appointment went well. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers. I'm with you on #s 2,3 and 4. I can't live without coffee. :) I too am nothing without Our Lord. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...