Monday, June 3, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


To return to Sandra click here!

The weather:::


Very thankful for the milder , more seasonal temps! And we do need that coming rain... just hope it is not a deluge! 

On my breakfast plate:
I am meeting  a friend at IHOP!

As I look outside my window...

A stroll through the yard revealed some flourishing going on!


My new rose garden is taking root and looking very nice!


This older rose bush needs a bit of loving care!!!


I'll be happy when these stumps are gone! But the hydrangea is really making up for a lack-luster season last year!


On my bedside table..

 An organization of my bedside drawers has made a positive impact on my table top... I am feeling really good about some order there beside me! hehehe

On my reading pile:::

Continue through the Bible readings from Psalms, Hebrews, and Isaiah

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::
I saved When Calls the Heart to watch today..
Thank goodness for Contour tv

On my TV this week:::
Worst Cooks in America, Celebrity 
various vintage game shows via You Tube
HGTV 
Food Network

On the menu for this week:::
Nothing planned yet.. We need to do some marketing!

On my to do list this week :::
Marketing
laundry
Bible Study at a new church we have been visiting
Brunch/Coffee time with my Prayer Sista's

Looking around the house:::
general cleaning, vacuum, dust
spend some time going through magazines and recycle at least half of them
I have got to overcome this issue...

What am I listening to:
Hubs has talk radio on here n the kitchen

From the camera::: 
Somebody had her recital photos taken





God bless her sweet heart!

What I'm wearing today:::
Denim Capri's and a navy peasant blouse

One of my simple pleasures:::
Planning... I love to plan things like tea or dinner parties, tablescapes, room arrangements. These things may never come to fruition, but I love to plan them anyway!

Bible verse, Devotional, prayers::: 


Prayers 

Continuing prayers for our nation:

Pray protection over The President and his family. Scatter the network of evil schemes that thwart 
the Constitutional flow of government
Pray that many who serve in our government will experience a God encounter that will bring them to their knees in humility and repentance, that they would be saved and have a gigantic shift in their political stance.
For the God's will to work its way through our Congress to promote a healing and a functioning environment.
Pray against delusion and lies of the enemy, protect the hearts and minds of the young, bring them into the Great Shepherd's Fold that they might truly understand Truth and the right.
Pray that pastors across the nation are renewed and re edified to preach the gospel using the whole counsel of God.
Please, God, take back our institutions of higher learning
Pray for the sick that they might be healed
Pray for the peace and harmony of Jerusalem ...also pray God's favor over Bibi Netanyahu ..I have some friends flying there for a tour of the Holy land today.. keep them safe, Lord!
Pray for our service men and women overseas who put their life on the line everyday to protect our freedoms. 
Pray for the lost who are bewildered and lost... they are hopeless in need of a loving savior

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful ballet dancer! The print is a little small on your blog this week. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that quote - oh so true!!! Those recital photos are precious! Your rose garden is looking great too. I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful yellow of your post! The tiny writing is a bit hard to read at times, however, I still enjoyed your post. Such gorgeous roses (my poor rose bush is protesting all the rain and refusing to bloom) and that hydrangea, wow! Beautiful pictures of your granddaughter. Hope you have a great breakfast out and a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH those dance pictures are way too cute.
    Hydrangeas are one of my favorites and yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness! Your blog looks so bright and summery! I love it! I love this week's pics...especially the ones of the hydrangeas and the lovely ballerina! Absolutely beautiful! <3 I, too, like planning things...and, yes, many of them never come to fruition, but it's still fun to think about and plan. I am joining you in continued prayers over all of the above! Blessings for a beautiful week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable the ballerina is!Beautiful garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading of your plans, your prayer touched my heart, very similar to our prayer too! Have a blessed day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...