Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday Stealing









Hosted by Bev!
Questions from Free Talk Random Questions

1. Are you a happy person?  
     For the most part

2. What is happiness for you?
    Salvation and love of family

3. What do you think is the color of happiness? 

Various shades of purple..a royal color

4. Can money buy happiness?  Absolutely, not

5. Is happiness a state of mind?    
            Mind and being I think.

6. What are three things that make you happy?
      Knowing and being known by God,my husband and                          children

7. Does having a pet make you happy?   
    I can't say that it does,  but my friends think so

8. When was the happiest time of your childhood?
         Being together with the whole family, aunts uncles,cousins,grands... family is key to my happiness

9. Can you be happy if you are rich?  
I suppose so as long as you are using your wealth to bring happiness to others..not just reveling in it for selfish reasons

10. Do you think happiness lies within you or does it depend on other people and external things?  
When I am alone with the Lord,,well, I'm never alone am I,  but we together enjoy the same things. We do not need anyone else,  but it's wonderful to share  with others!

11. Are single people happy?  They can be.

12, What is the effect that animals/pets have on people to make them feel happy? I suppose it  begins with filling a need to be needed...  then  it  transfers to loving one another.

13. Can you be happy if you are poor?  Absolutely,,          That is why I love the Christmas Carol!

14. What is there to be happy about in today’s world?
    That is in control..  oh, he may be  allowing bad things to happen  for a time,,to teach us things  or  to bring his judgment which we sorely deserve.. but it makes me very happy knowing He wins in the end!

15. How happy are you compared with your friends.
    I believe for the most part my friends and I share the same hope and joy regarding   the deeper  truths of life..I do have  some family members who seek happiness through  crazy parties and  expensive vacations, seeking something that money cannot buy..  They travel with  friends who  very much like minded  who dance around  their life seeking  something that can only be found in God,  but they  foolishly  refuse to consider that  God has anything they want.. I pray a lot for them, but their"acts of happiness" seem empty to me!

1 comment:

  1. Praising Him for #14! I don't know how those who don't know the Lord can face this world. Knowing Him makes sense of it all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...