Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday 4

Hosted by Toni

The "NET" Sum

1.   What Is Your Favorite Computer Cruising Time?
3:30 am-4:30am  on nights  I can't
 sleep.. otherwise   make that pm 

2.   What Is Your Favorite Time To Write Your Blog Entry?
early morning  around  8am
3.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Internet Service Provider/s?
cable/ chrome
4.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Email Service/s?


yahoo

5 comments:

  1. Morning Schotzy, I see you are an early bird like me. LOL! I'm up every morning from 2:30-3:00 AM. Enjoyed your answers my friend. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I can usually get back to sleep about daylight and get in another couple of hours...

      Delete
  2. I don't really have set hours for cruising. Happens whenever. Hope your day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am up at 3:30, it is because I am still up from the day. I never wake up that early on my own. I did a couple of weeks ago though...I got up at 4AM and cleaned the whole house. I have no idea why I woke up so early, but I haven't since. I should every so often! I get a lot done! Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been many a morning I have been up in the wee hours due to not being able to sleep and end up surfing the net! Have a great rest of your Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...