Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Image result for knit by god's hand thankful thursday
As I share my   blessings  I am, also,  counting  them as part of the 1000 Gifts    theme from Ann Voskamp!
  One Thousand Gifts (ebook) 
           To return to Rebecca Jo's page.. click here!!!
911.I am so thankful  for the Lord's leading me...  I now know that I have a sinus infection  and needed an antibiotic,,  so  I was allowed to get a UTI so I would go to the doctor to get an antibiotic!  God is sooooooooooooo good to me!!!
Image result for antibiotic


912. I am thankful for the continued  small  rain  events we have had this week...  I wouldn't mind  weather like this all summer... It keeps the air  more temperate and  waters the flowers, too!


Image result for summer shower
913.  Mmm,mmm I am thankful for the delicious cup of coffee  Hubs just put down in front of me..  The aroma  is tantalizing and the  robust taste makes my mouth sing!!! 
Image result for cup of coffee   

914.  Another way that  the Lord led me this week  is  last week  I had signed up  to go to  a  luncheon at church today, and for some reason  on Sunday I  had the feeling or idea,whatever you want to call it, that I simply  didn't  know if I really wanted to go to this or not...SO I  quickly removed my name from the list.. thankfully, just in time  before they had  ordered the food for the luncheon.. If I hadn't  cancelled  on Monday morning,   I would be getting dressed right now  to go  and be there by 11:00.  After this  rocky  week  with  sinus infection and UTI  I am thrilled to be sitting here drinking my coffee in my  jams counting my blessings  and  just letting the day go!!!
915.  I am  thankful  for my dear Hubs who I just realized is  frying up some  sausage for our breakfast!!I am  the most fortunate person I know!!! 












5 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you feel led to do something - or not do something - and in the end you learn you were right?! I'm glad you were able to just stay home and relax since you weren't feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, as the day panned out I was really deep in the throes of a a bad cold and coughing... So it is good to listen to that small still voice... discerning and knowing the voice of the Shepherd is blessing!!!

      Delete
  2. Glad you got your medicine and I hope you are in the pink very quickly and stay there! Sausage smells good frying but I can't eat it. Just have to endure the nice smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt it crazy how sometimes you get that "feeling" that you should do something & then you look back & you're like, YEP - such a cool reminder of the Holy Spirit's prompting!!!
    I love a nice summer drizzle rain myself - that smell that comes with it - LOVE IT!
    Thanks for linking with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you can not enjoy the delights of well cooked sausage.. we buy Neeses country sausage and it is very lean.. We love to cook it in thin slices and well done until it is almost crispy.. Very little fat. We do not have it often, but we enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...