Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday 4


Hosted by Toni!

Questions, Silly Questions

1.   Who is the last person you talked to last night?  Of course, my sweetheart, Hubs!

2.   What is your weather like right now? Muggy!!!  Threat of severe storms!

3.   Where did you spend this past weekend?A very quiet weekend..  Hubs got to pick where we dined on Sunday then he came home and  watched  his  sports  on tv and I took a nap..  Our children live to far away to  come about on   special days.

4.   What's for dinner tonight?  What ever is loose!  Perhaps soup and  sandwich!

4 comments:

  1. I love quick suppers like soups and sandwiches once in a while. You get sick of the same old meat and potatoes routine I think. Rain is threatening here on the NJ shore again today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is raining everywhere! I am tired of it. My yard is just mud. UGH. Your dinner sounds yummy! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really over the rainy weather... I am ready for the warm summer days... I need to get out in the kayak already! LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally a different supper from the rest. I like having a quick meal of soup and sandwiches every so often. I guess the rotten muggy, cloudy, rainy weather is all over. I would like to see the sun shine for a change!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...