Saturday, June 1, 2019

Thankful Thursday, 1000 Gifts, Eucharisteo

Image result for knit by god's hand thankful thursday
As I share my   blessings  I am, also,  counting  them as part of the 1000 Gifts    theme from Ann Voskamp!
  One Thousand Gifts (ebook) 

           To return to Rebecca Jo's page.. click here!!!
    Even though I didnt get to  share this  Thursday, I am glad to today!
901.  I am so thankful that   rely on  God's Spirit to attest to my spirit that all is right with the world..  Last Thursday I was sinking into a pit of  despondency  due to a possible health  issue..  Praise God His mercies are new every day.  I am not looking at possibilities and am  praise  God for here and now!  God will take care of tomorrow!

902.  I am thankful that  Hbs went to Men's  Bible fellowship this morning for breakfast and he stopped by Bojangles to get me a ham biscuit for  brunch! That was a thoughtful Hubs!

903.  I am so thankful that my daughter and her family got to  take  their visiting  young  exchange student and the familyl  to  PHiladelphia, Washington, DC and New York City over the long Memeporial Day weekend.. They had safe travels,  got to see so much, and  God's favor was on them every step of the way!  THank you, Father! 
      

904.   I am so thankful that our church is holding a time of prayer tomorrow for our president...  he has endured  much more  than his fair share of  attacks  that never seem to end..I do hope many churches are floowing suit  to hold called prayer meetings for him..  If not  that many  christians throughout the land are taking time to  pray for Him..  Click here for  a wonderful prayer to pray over Donald Trump.  I do not know  if you heard this for the media doesnt share truth...  But Intercessors for America did  report that there were two foiled  plans to assassinate him  while he was in Japan..  As he  arrives  in the UK, there are hostilities there regarding him.. and  sad to say it is because the only news they  read is MSN and CNN   which are so left leaning and  share fake news that  shows him in a terrible light..  Europe does not know  the man who  leads our nation.. as well as, many  here  who still  think of him as  evil...  I think that is  very sad!  I am not saying he is a perfect human being but he  loves our nation and has persevered through much to  bring good things and eradicate much of the terrible  offerings of past presidents.He deserves our  respect and our prayers.
Image result for pray for our president images
905. I am  so loving blogging lately..  I don't get a lot of comments and  a lot of people  do not follow me over these past 11 years,  but the people  I  do meet on here are solid gold!!  I love you all!    

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Schotzy, this is such a wonderful post, I agree with all you have posted concerning our president Trump! Enjoyed your other thankful thoughts. Like you I don't get that many visitors, but am so thankful for the dear Ones who do visit, and I have so enjoyed meeting many lovely ladies! I am thankful for you and am looking forward to getting to know you. This is my busy season of gardening and I don't get to blog as much as I would like to, but I am trying. Please keep blogging, I think a lot of bloggers have gone to instagram and twitter, I am on instagram,as it is quicker to post and like it, but my favorite is right here in blogland
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...