Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday Stealing



Hosted by Bev!


More questions from Facebook
WHAT WAS YOUR:

Last beverage:      I am drinking it now...  a  nice  glass of                                ice water
Last phone call:    I just  had a face time call with  our                                   daughter and granddaughters
Last text message: Hubs sent me a text  on Friday
Last song you listened to: The soundtrack from the                                         Hobbit
Last time you cried: yesterday I cried  for joy...  I  cried                                 because I was so happy

HAVE YOU EVER:.

Been cheated on:             Yes, I won't discuss it but it                                                  was  50 years ago
Kissed someone & regretted it:   yes
Lost someone special:     Yes
Been depressed:              Definitely
Drunk hard liquor:           Yes, but not my finest moment
Lost glasses/contacts     No,  that wouldnt be good

RANDOM

Last time you saw your mother  Dec 26, 2014
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom..  Yes,  my    cousin closest in age to me
Most visited Webpages   Facebook, blogger, You Tube
Will you be celebrating Fathers day?  Yes,  HUbs got to      choose  where to dine for lunch                                    
When did you first realize you were an adult?  When I flew by myself to Washington DC to work  one summer when I was 17 babysitting my  baby cousin ..Their            regular babysitter's son was home on leave from Viet Nam. 
I really felt like I was on my own making all my own decisions.. even though I was passed around  to stay with different relatives,  all aunts,  in the DC area..  one decision was to get my ears pierced in 1967.  I did  have a bit of a sweet 17 romance  that summer with a very cute guy named Mitch  who lived near my aunt with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...