Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite Family Foto, Friday and MHR,F

Photobucket
Visit Deborah's site for more family fotos today!
KatyLin is hosting my husband Rocks, Friday at The Great Adventure.
Photobucket
My dear husband, Lynn is a bridge engineer. Since I have been retired for six years now, I am really getting anxious for him to retire, also. Thankfully, he enjoys his work and with the economy like it is, he wants to stick with it as long as he can. I really have to pray some days to be satisfied with that because I really do miss him when he is at work.

5 comments:

  1. Aww! He seems deep in thought at work. Probably thinking about you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful guy! i hope you all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLESS HIS HEART.AT LEAST HE'S TRYING.I DREAD WHEN MINE RETIRES.I'M A HOME BODY.HE DOESN'T LIKE BEING AT HOME MUCH.EKK!...ANN

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Todd has been retired for a few years now, although he laughs at that word, retired, as he is busier now than he ever was!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine dear one would go crazy if he had to stay home with me all day! He loves his work.

    We are blessed to have husbands who enjoy their work and who provide so lovingly for their families by working so hard.

    Much love,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~