Friday, December 26, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Kelli usually does Show and Tell today, but probably not this week. But I would still like to show and tell what I got for Christmas from the family!

Photobucket
I love this. I had it on my amazon wish list. I love all things British and Scottish. This book,Mrs. Beeton's Book on Household Management was detailed in Tea Time magazine this fall and I fell in love with it then. When I saw the BBC had done a movie about Mrs. Beeton I was thrilled to add that to the wish list!!
Photobucket
Sweet Amanda knew exactly what I'd love!
Photobucket
I watched the dvd last night! GLORIOUS!!!!!!
Lynn always gets me my favorite scents!
Photobucket
Check out this calendar of our dear , beautiful children!
Photobucket
I love this surprise. P Buckley Moss medallions!
Photobucket
I also got a beautiful sweater from my mom as well as cd's of Abba, David Foster, and Josh Groban! YAYA!!
My dear friend, Dottie gave me Spurgeon's Morning By Morning and the dvd, Shattered which completes my Gerard Butler film library. COOL!!!!
I am the most truly blessed woman alive this morning! I'm not bragging, just stating the facts! HEEHEE!!

5 comments:

  1. Pictures aren't showing up for me:(

    It sounds like you got some wonderful gifts from some special people! I'll come back later and see if the pictures show up for me then.

    I need to take some pictures of some of my goodies. My daughter put together a photo album with some pictures of Christmas' past... a surprise, and a real treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCORE! Great family time, great food, great gifts! Yep-SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Mrs. Beeton's Book on Household Management from the 1800s. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts. I Love the artwork of Buckley Moss so can imagine those medallions are very wonderful. I bet you'd love the film "The Secret of Roan Inish". Just a thought. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~