Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow!!!

Photobucket
We're all ready for a snow event! Even though the temps today registered 62 degrees, my spirit is all set for Frosty's visit! Tonight Lynn and I will enjoy our savory homemade beef stew in the snowman fantasyland! Thanks to my delightful surprise package from my Vintage Christmas participation hosted by Heidi of Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly, I have been able to create a real snowman fantasy! My partner, Dorothy from Illinois, made this beautiful table runner!Photobucket The cute card and the darling snowman with the striped cap were part of the surprise, as well as this beautiful vintage star ornament!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I picked up these cute snowmen plates at my favorite consignment shop! Oh how I wish I could find more!!!PhotobucketPhotobucket The table is set and now I anxiously await Lynn's arrival home from work! it is great to celebrate just the wonder of being alive during such a joyous season! Happy Monday, all!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Schotzy, What a wonderfully delightful swap box! The snowmen are so adorable & look absolutely charming on your table!!!....Oh! your table, just darling!.....Thank you for sharing!.....Heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE PLATES ARE ADORABLE.AREN'T YOU SO PROUD YOU FOUND THESE?MAYBE YOU CAN FIND MORE ON EBAY????...ANN

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute table. Love those plates. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super festive! I would so love to just be your guest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, if that doesn't give people the Christmas feeling, I don't know what will. I tlooks perfect! A joy to the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Schotzy! What a fun table and I agree about celebrating being alive during this joyous season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute tablescape!!

    We had a tiny bit of snow this morning. It was nice to see it through the windows in the hearth room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What darling snowmen! Love your tables:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~