Friday, December 19, 2008

I Finished My Decorating...Finally

I finally got my banister done. I was very inspired my Susan of A Southern Daydreamer. Her posts today are just beautiful, as usual!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Chrismons tree dazzles me right in front of the banister.
Photobucket
I,also, decorated a tree for the den.

Photobucket
I hung my little Lynn and Carolyn bears on that tree.

Photobucket
The gifts are wrapped and under the tree!
Photobucket
and the village is set for holiday carolling!
Photobucket
I have to share this lovely vignette, right across the street from our church. We saw it last night when we were coming home from our very special SAM's dinner!
Photobucket
I think I can say I'm ready to receive my very special Christmas guests, darling Amanda and Joshua...tomorrow!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your decorations are beautiful. I love the banister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Schotzy; Your home is so beautiful with all of the Christmas decorations. You did a great job on your stair way banister. We have a one level home, makes me wish I had one to drape garland on. lol

    Merry Christmas

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that you needed ANY inspiring...you did a beautiful job! I love the chrismons tree too. Your home looks very welcoming & inviting! I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home and decorations are so beautiful! So very warm and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~