Sunday, December 28, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

Photobucket
I ran across this photo over Christmas and just wanted to share it here. It's me and my sweet cousin, Gary! We were very special playmates and friends as children, and continue our special friendship into adulthood which I treasure. On Christmas Eve we were asked to share about a memorable Christmas from our youth, and this one immediately came to mind. I was 6 here and we were at Grannie's house. That year as you can see, I got 3 dolls. My Madame Alexander doll is sitting not 3 feet away from me now as I type. Several folks present Christmas Eve view my blog regularly, so I hope they see this photo today! HEEHEE! I love Christmas memories!!
I wish it was clearer, but it is a picture of a picture. Our scanner is still not working!

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at old photos and especially ones that have christmas memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old photos and this one is so sweet. I too had scanner problems but have finally figured out what I am doing wrong. Best wishes that yours get well soon.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a girl I could always count on getting a new doll for Christmas. One year it was a small box of tiny rubber dolls all dressed in a variety of costumes of the world and I loved it so much. Love the old picture and the beautiful dolls. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~