This photo was taken after a fierce summer storm a couple of weeks ago.. We were driving over a memorial bridge that had just opened after a lengthy rebuild..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
Hosted by Suzanne . Another week has simply flown by. I do believe the earth is traveling faster than usual.. I actually had very little g...
-
Hosted by Sandr a! ♥♥The Weather♥♥ It is super chilly today and blustery.. NO leaf raking today!!!! ♥♥How I am feeling this morning♥♥ Wel...
-
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...

I like to photograph the road and sky while on a moving vehicle.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Wonderful photo. Those clouds are beautiful!
ReplyDelete