Friday, February 6, 2009

Photobucket
I am so delighted to find this site and contribute because God's heavenly handiwork amazes and thrills me to my inner being! I carry my camera with me everywhere I go just to try to capture some infinitesimal degree of His beauty and artistry.
I love this shot I actually chanced to capture using the webcam situated at Eilean Donan Castle in Scotland right here from my computer station. I have the link to the webcam on my sidebar and I love to check in there throughout the day to check the weather and conditions. I never know what to expect due to the time differential, but sometimes I get really lucky- providential, really!
Photobucket
This view was taken away from the castle toward the Cuilins on the Isle of Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~