Friday, February 20, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Photobucket
Kelli of There is No Place Like Home hosts this each Friday!
Photobucket
This week I am sharing my sunroom table hosting a display of tea goodies. I love this teaset for one I received from my Mitford secret pal, and wonderful friend, Mary, a few years ago. I hope to stop in to see her on visit up north in a few months! Ever the encourager, this teaset reminds me to have faith, hope, and love! My heart is full of love each time I see it because I know this was a gift of the heart! Lynn gave the yellow roses to Amanda for Valentine's Day!

13 comments:

  1. A table set with love; what a nice thing. Thanks for sharing. Happy Show and Tell Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time there is tea in a post, it's like music to my ears., and it looks so precious with the yellow roses in the scene. What a precious friend to remember each time you enjoy this set. Blessings..~CC Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty table and I love your teaset!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun! We are both thinking about yellow roses today! They are beautiful...like a ray of sunshine! :-) And I love your bluebird collage in your blog header! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet teapot. I love the little teapots for one...so dainty.

    Judybug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tea set!! Looks really pretty in your bright and cherry room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOHHH...I think the tea for one tea sets are so neat! Yours is very pretty ;o).

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful yellow roses and sweet tea things!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty teapot, and all the more precious for having been given in love.
    Thanks for sharing it!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your tea goodies Schotzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful friend to share the pretty tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you know...I love all tea related items...yours is very pretty.

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  13. your tea pieces are beautiful! i love the yellows and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch! thanks for sharing.

    There is always room for you in The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~