Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photobucket
Susan from Between Naps on the Porch is hosting this each Thursday!
I am so thrilled to have all my precious valentines gathered around me this Valentine's Day! Amanda and Joshua are here for a few days prior to their move up north! I am looking forward to meals served around this year's valentine table!
Photobucket
To showcase my new pink transferware salad plates I wanted to use my vintage wool woven plaid table scarf. My heart is definitely soaring o'er the Highlands with this tablescape.
Photobucket
Using the green underlayer offsets the red which highlights the overall effect. I am thrilled to incorporate some of the treasures I received in my Vintage Valentine Swap! Thanks to Yvonne from Illinois for the darling red heart and handmade BE MINE decoration!
Photobucket
A closer look reveals my beautiful pewter heart I received from my good friend, Jan last year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you can see I havent completely finished setting the table. I will be using my Oneida service in the morning which I will edit in later.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since we will be leaving for a weekend out of town and wont be here over Valentine's I have opted to just use my silk roses, but they happily lend their beauty to the occasion!
~~So this morning we enjoyed our first breakfast together with the kids.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
AW! Delectable country ham, poached eggs on English muffins and delicious homemade apple butter!
Photobucket Here the service includes my Oneida, Anticipation pattern, which I love for its simplicity. I'm only sorry that Lynn didnt get to partake with us this morning!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blogs. Hope you have a wonderful visit in Richmond. Be safe and stay away from the horrible flu/cold germ going around here. GOD bless your travel and time with your family. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentine's day table!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast look so yummy! I love your table. It is very gracious looking. I noticed your gold walls which are of great interest to me as I am planning on painting my front room pale gold and I love to see how the colors of your table play so well against the gold of your wall and then I am encouraged that I am making the right choice. Lovely table today!
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely! How even MORE lovely when surrounded by loved ones-enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!!! I haven't heard from you for awhile - hope things are going ok! I send hugs and blessings for a beautiful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly make me hungry.I love your plates.Very much Valentinezy.Happy V day...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received your sweet card today. Thank you so much! What a delight!

    Your Valentine's table looks so lovely. I love those deep red roses. And your breakfast looks yummy! mmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my the food looks delicious. While, drooling.. I think your tablescape is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your table looks to pretty and the food looks yummy!

    I have an award to share with you. Please stop by and pick it up:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE-ly Valentine breakfast and table!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Schotzy,
    I love your dining room set! So beautiful. I really enjoyed the plaid for your Valentine table. The pewter heart is beautiful. You've got me hungry for breakfast now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The table is pretty and the food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Velentine's Day table is very attractive. The various elements are put together in a creative manner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those embossed china dinner plates are beautiful! Very nice table...love those ruby candle lamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~