Friday, February 27, 2009

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!
One day last week I shared the beautiful tea for one set
Photobucket
I received from a secret pal, Mary, from the Jan Karon forum group I frequent. For today I want to share the rest of the beautiful gift I received from her which was part of the matching set!
Photobucket
This wonderful lap quilted lap robe with its encouraging message!
Photobucket
You cant even imagine my joy and incredible awe to think an online secret pal would be so generous and wonderful! What a blessing!
Now I will wrap up in my laprobe and watch House Hunters and wonder about Amanda and Joshua's house hunting endeavors!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love the lap quilt!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lap quilt Schotzy!!! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generous and sweet of her indeed. Lovely quilt by the way. It'll give you warmth during those cold days.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift...and with such beautiful colors & great Scripture! You must treasure it so.

    BTW...Mystery client revealed this Pink Saturday....think you know who it is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snuggling up with a quilt. What a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love pink Quilts!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely blog and such great pinkies that you share with us this Pink Saturday...l♥ve 'em!

    Pink Saturday is just too much fun for me...never get anything done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely gift.. beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that is lovely! And I love the message. Thanks for sharing...

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Schotzy!! Hope you'll stop by and pick up a couple of awards I have for you!!
    Blessings, friend!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely quilt! What a great friend to give you something so precious and that award is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The quilt is lovely! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful message and an incredible gift.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks is just beautiful!
    Happy Pink!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad you are still enjoying the tea set and quilt! :) It was so much fun to be your Secret Pal, as we have so much in common! And what more joy it brings to be your not-so-secret-anymore pal! I am working on my blog and trying to get up to speed with the notion of blogging. :) I posted a very short entry today after I added a new background, so it is a start! LOL! Many prayers for a wonderful weekend!

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~