Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a Blessing!

To check in on my blog and find this wonderful Award!
The Marie Antoinette Award
Photobucket
Many thanks to Becky of Holiday in the Sun for thinking of me with this wonderful tribute! Becky is such a faithful, true friend I have met through blogging! She is a gracious encourager who never fails to bless me upon each visit!
***
The Marie Antionette award is for people who are perceived to be "real" in who they are. You know...what is the point of trying to be someone you're not??
****
I just think this is wonderful! To be considered "real" is a great compliment to me, because transparency to such an important attitude to have... for it is then that God's light can begin to shine through. Therefore, I am truly honored to accept this award and am thrilled to have the opportunity to pass it on to the following fabulous ladies!
Blessings to each one!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your receiving this award Schotzy! You so deserve it. I love visiting your page. I am honored that you would think to pass it on to me. I do try to keep things real in all that I say and do and that you would percieve my efforts as being so is the highest compliment I could ever want. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am Lura, Marie's friend. I read your comment on her blog and wanted to pick in an see the award you had for her. Thank you for honoring her this way. She is truly a "real" person and deserves it.

    Congrats to you for receiving it too.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Carolyn. I am honoured that you thought of me. Yes, what is the point of trying to be someone you're not? God created us, and He has a plan for each. Thanks again! Blessings... OH, and stop by my blog... would you believe???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! :) I will be blogging about it soon! You are such a dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~