Friday, February 6, 2009

Show and Tell, Friday

Photobucket
For more show and Tell visit Kelli at There is No Place Like Home!
I am completely excited about my new collection of pink transferware. Yesterday I visited my favorite consignment shop as a celebration of my last day of subbing!YAYAYA! and I found these wonderful plates at such a bargain!
Photobucket
First,I love this Johnson Brothers, Pink Chintz, plate I picked up for $3.95 It is in excellent condition.
Photobucket
Then I was supremely thrilled with this English Abbey by Taylor and Smith for $6.95.
I love the embossed rim.
Photobucket
And then this Woods and Sons English Rose pattern for $3.00 was a steal.
Photobucket
I love them all.

13 comments:

  1. I too have to agree with you....your last line under the photo share..."I love them all!"

    My Show n Tell is posted now, hope you can drop by. It's going to be a 3-parter so it won't take so long for loading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't waste any time displaying them! They are super special. Thanks for sharing. Happy Show and Tell Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, love all your plates...so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your pink plates they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, they are so beautiful! I also love them!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful. I love love red patterns, and at a great price even better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really had to 'earn' this treat didn't you? Congrats! They are lovely plates, love the color AND the price-woohoo! Thank you for sharing today:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your plates you found! Totally beautiful! ~CC Catherine of "Catherine de th`e Cups"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is such a great color! What a deal you found...almost a pretty as the plates ;o).

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your transfer plates. What great deals you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful plates you have! The pink is such a subtle and lovely shade, and the detail on the abbey on is just gorgeous! Hope they bring you much happiness! FeeBeeKay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each of these pink plates are very special desgins...all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~