Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday




The Weather:::
31 degrees and sunny....   but     turning much cooler this week!


Right now I am: 
I am enjoying my morning coffee and a  donut! 

Thinking:
I have 2 days  left to cut out the material and  make those two aprons for my girls...   Lord,  please  provide the  unction to  get this done!!!

On my reading pile:::
no reading this week!

On my tv:::
We  so enjoyed  Downton Abbey last evening!
Hope to  share  an episode fo Foyle's War with my family tonight....I am  so  ecstatic I got the series for Christmas!


Something fun to share:::
Everyone  has just left to take the girls to the   doctor...  I  am  sitting in a quiet  house with  nothing  pulling my attention ..... I love my grandchildren  so much,  but sometimes silence is golden!  

On the menu for this week:::
I have no idea

On my to do list:::
One load of laundry
Tidy up ( do toys ever stay put for  longer than  5 minutes)
Sewing project


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I  have the  fabric and pattern all set to   make  a matching   pair of aprons for  mommie and    Birdie... have to get it done today!!!




Looking around the house:::
I love looking around this home....  I am so proud of  our daughter and her family...even though   the organzation is   at a minimum  at this time....it is still   so comfortable and  a  lovely  space  for  them....  I will pick up a  path   of toys  on my  way to the  living room in a few minutes!


From the camera:::
One day before  lil  Cuddle bug was born!
On my prayer list:::
The world, the church,  persecution, God's provision,  against evil plots and that they will be exposed and eradicated,  the family and  friends


Bible verse, Devotional:::
2 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy:
    This is a wonderful post Schotzy and I love your lists. I am right there with you running in many directions. I love organization too. Yes, we have so much to keep in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fondness for aprons. They remind me of my grandmother :) I have quite the collection of ones I've made.

    Enjoy the quiet!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a quiet house especially on Monday mornings! I'm pretty sure any toy with merit doesn't stay put away more than 5 minutes :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scripture. How nice to enjoy some quiet. I'm enjoying Downton Abbey, too. Have a wonderful week finishing those aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Silence is def more appreciated when you get used to having children around isn't it!
    Those aprons sound cute. Hope you were able to get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love aprons, love love love :)

    Coffee and a donut sounds so good about now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~